The AT2020 features a custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm, designed to provide extended frequency response and superior transient response. It handles high SPLs with ease and offers a wide dynamic range for excellent versatility.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, isolating the desired sound source for a clearer tone.
The microphone is supplied with a pivoting, threaded stand mount, which lets you precisely place the mic for optimum sound quality.
To listen to some samples of the AT2020, please download the demo MP3s.
For further information about the Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1 THD
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2mA typical
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter, soft protective pouch