Everything You Need To Get Rocking
The BDK-1 is simple to unpack, set-up and get playing. It includes everything a budding drummer needs with three tom-toms, a snare drum, bass drum, cymbal stand, hi-hat stand, drum stool, bass drum pedal, a pair of 14″ hi-hat cymbals, crash/ride cymbal, a pair of 5B sticks and a full set of drum heads. The double bracing means the stands are sturdy and durable, ideal for beginners getting to grips with rhythm and velocity. This kit is really built to last, taking you all the way from learning to gigging!
Deep Tone & Robust Construction
The basswood construction gives the drums durability, as well as a deep and mellow sound, whilst the included steel lathed hi-hat and crash/ride cymbals give you a good range of sound options. Play the crash/ride cymbal gently, and it produces sustain and shimmer ideal for quiet passages. Play harder, and you have all the rasp and attack needed for a driving rock chorus. The 14″ hi-hat cymbals will help you nail down a tempo, and their crisp sound makes them ideal for learning accents and syncopated beats.
“This kit represents great value for money and gives you everything that’s required to get up and drumming.” Music Radar
Read the full review here.
5 Piece Drum Kit
- Bass Drum: 22″ x 16″ Basswood Shell
- Floor Tom: 16″ x 16″ Basswood Shell
- Tom Tom: 13″ x 11″ Basswood Shell
- Tom Tom: 12″ x 10″ Basswood Shell
- Snare Drum: 14″ x 5.5″ Basswood Shell
- Bass Drum Pedal: Adjustable Beater
- Hi Hat Stand: Double Braced
- Cymbal Stand: Double Braced
- Snare Stand: Double Braced
- Drum Stool: Height Adjustable & Padded
- Hi-Hat: Cymbal 14″ Steel
- Crash/Ride: Cymbal 16″ Steel
- Complete Set of Drum Skins
- Drum Key
- Pair of Drumsticks
- Drum Throne
- All Necessary Tom Arms, Hoops, Lugs and Screws included