- Back and Bottom: 12mm Beech Plywood
- Sides: 15mm Beech Plywood
- Front Material: Ebony Laminate
- Snare: Not Included
- Height: 60cm
- Top Width & Depth: 28.5cm
- Bottom Width & Depth: 15.5cm
This conga cajon by Gear4music is ideal for percussionists who require something a little different. The cajon features a sound very similar to a conga, suitable for a lower pitched percussive tones. The cajon features all the diverse sounds you would expect from a standard instrument cajon and conga, including low bass noises and cutting high tones around the edge. The beech plywood body and ebony top look great, and give perfect resonance and tone.